This is a crowdsourced distributed cluster of Image generation workers and text generation workers. If you like this service, consider joining the horde yourself!
For more information, check the FAQ. Finally you can also follow the main developer's blog
- Early support for LoRa has been added to the AI Horde with a few workers providing it. UIs are still adding it, with Lucid Creations, ArtBot and the Krita plugin already supporting it.Try it out and let us know how it works for you.
- I wanted to point out a very cool voice-2-text-2-voice AI Horde integration: ProtoReplicant. It converts your voice into text which it then sends to an LLM model, and finally converts the resulting text into voice and plays it back.Here's the new Discord integration channel
- A new AI Horde integration has been created. A Telegram bot by the name of Imaginarium. Here's the new Discord integration channel
- Average Recent Performance: 49.0 megapixelsteps per second.
- Total generated: 767.3 terapixelsteps.
- Total image requests fulfilled: 60.4M.
- Active Dreamers/Threads: 58/63
- Queue: 973 requests for a total of 14.0 gigapixelsteps.
- Average Recent Performance: 631.3 tokens per second.
- Total generated: 824.0 megatokens.
- Total texts requests fulfilled: 8.0M.
- Active Scribes/Threads: 39/39
- Queue: 104 requests for a total of 14.5 kilotokens.
- Total processed: 393.8K.
- Active Alchemists/Threads: 17/43
- Queue: 0 alchemy forms.
First Register an account which will generate for you an API key. Store that key somewhere.
- if you do not want to register, you can use '0000000000' as api_key to connect anonymously. However anonymous accounts have the lowest priority when there's too many concurrent requests!
- To increase your priority you will need a unique API key and then to increase your Kudos. Read how Kudos are working.
- We provide a client interface requiring no installation and no technical expertise
- We have also a few dedicated Web UIs with even less requirements:
- There are also mobile apps:
The following tools provide an interface for Text Generation on the AI Horde
We provide a CLI tool for each type of AI Horde usage in this repository
You can see many more integrations and links to their communities in our discord server!
If you are developing a paid or ad-based integration with the Stable Horde, we request that you use part of your profits to support the horde. If your app is solely reliant on the volunteer resources of the horde, we expect at least 50% of those should go to supporting the horde itself, preferrably by onboarding your own workers. If the horde is merely an option among many, we suggest you assign some workers to the horde depending on how much it's being utilized by your client base.
These are the people who made this software possible.
- Db0 - Development and Maintenance
- Haidra - The amazing developer community helping to maintain and improve the AI Horde ecosystem.
- Sponsors - See our complete sponsor list including our patreon supporters
And of course, everyone contributing their GPU processing to the AI Horde!
Terms of Service