This is a crowdsourced distributed cluster of Image generation workers and text generation workers. If you like this service, consider joining the horde yourself!
For more information, check the FAQ. Finally you can also follow the main developer's blog
- Inpainting is re-enabled that to the work of ResidentChief! Now also have support for multiple inpainting models.
- The AI Horde Interrogator Worker has now been renamed to 'Alchemist' The Horde alchemist can now run all the post-processors, along with all the interrogation forms. This means that if you have an existing image you wish to face-fix or upscale, you can just do that by requesting it via alchemy. For now, the alchemist does not support extracting ControlNet intermediate images, but this will be coming soon. The endpoints remain as
api/v2interrogation/ for now but I plan to rename them in v3.
- the AI Horde now supports the DDIM sampler and the RealESRGAN_x4plus_anime_6B upscaler! Keep in mind that you cannot use two upscalers at the same time. All kudos to ResidentChief!
- Average Recent Performance: 40.3 megapixelsteps per second.
- Total generated: 481.8 terapixelsteps.
- Total image requests fulfilled: 38.9M.
- Active Dreamers/Threads: 43/51
- Queue: 1127 requests for a total of 11.5 gigapixelsteps.
- Average Recent Performance: 465.63000000000005 tokens per second.
- Total generated: 123.3 megatokens.
- Total texts requests fulfilled: 1.4M.
- Active Scribes/Threads: 11/11
- Queue: 41 requests for a total of 4.9 kilotokens.
- Total processed: 220.8K.
- Active Alchemists/Threads: 15/57
- Queue: 0 alchemy forms.
First Register an account which will generate for you an API key. Store that key somewhere.
- if you do not want to register, you can use '0000000000' as api_key to connect anonymously. However anonymous accounts have the lowest priority when there's too many concurrent requests!
- To increase your priority you will need a unique API key and then to increase your Kudos. Read how Kudos are working.
- We provide a client interface requiring no installation and no technical expertise
- We have also a few dedicated Web UIs with even less requirements:
- There are also mobile apps:
- Git clone this repository
- Make sure you have python3 installed
- Open a git bash (or just bash in linux)
- Download the cli requirements with
python -m pip install -r cli_requirements.txt --user
You can use
./cli_requests.py -h to see the command line arguments to use
You can make a copy of
cliRequestData.py and edit it, to use common variables for your generations. Command line arguments will always take precedence over
cliRequestData.py so you can use them to tweak your generations slightly.
If you are developing a paid or ad-based integration with the Stable Horde, we request that you use part of your profits to support the horde. If your app is solely reliant on the volunteer resources of the horde, we expect at least 50% of those should go to supporting the horde itself, preferrably by onboarding your own workers. If the horde is merely an option among many, we suggest you assign some workers to the horde depending on how much it's being utilized by your client base.
These are the people who made this software possible.
- Db0 - Development and Maintenance
- Sponsors - See our complete sponsor list including our patreon supporters
And of course, everyone contributing their SD to the horde!
These are the people and workers who have contributed most to this horde.
This is the person whose worker(s) have generated the most pixels for the horde.
- 26.3 terapixelsteps generated.
- 1.8M requests fulfilled.
This is the worker which has generated the most pixels for the horde.
The Ad Hominem Fallacy
- 26.7 terapixelsteps generated.
- 1.8M request fulfillments.
- 146.54 days uptime.
Terms of Service